2009 Suzuki Marauder 250
If you are in the market for a starter bike, or happen to be inseam challenged, this is the perfect bike for you. It is a 2009 Suzuki Marauder 250 and get this……it only has about 8,500 miles meaning it has years of riding left to do. You can be in the wind today for only $1,700. Kelley Blue Book values this bike at $1,855 so you are getting a good deal.
It’s designed to offer exactly the kind of performance beginning riders are looking for. With a seat height of less than 28 inches and a curb weight of just 331 pounds, the GZ250 is a joy to maneuver around town, even in tight traffic. And that lightweight responsiveness is complemented by brisk engine performance and a wide powerband.
The Marauder is also styled so you’ll fit right in with your riding buddies. It has classic Suzuki styling — long, low and lean — and includes a variety of features from a buttoned-down seat to flashy spoked wheels.
That’s not all — the GZ250’s superb combination of performance, styling and price is the perfect definition of value!
– An entry-level cruiser that’s affordable and easy to operate, but with many classic styling features of larger cruisers
– Fuel efficient four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve engine with Twin Dome Combustion Chamber (TDCC). Provides a wide power band, good acceleration and with the simplicity of a single cylinder engine
– Single Mikuni 32mm carburetor provides excellent throttle response
– Electric starter and digital transistorized ignition system powered by a maintenance-free battery
– 5-speed transmission, with gear ratios ideally selected for strong engine performance under a variety of riding conditions
– Bright chrome finish on cylinder head covers, horn housing, tank emblems, and rear fender suspension struts
– Large cruiser-style fuel tank, rear fender and comfortable 2-piece seat with low 27.8 inch seat height
– Lightweight (331lbs.) – easier for the beginner or smaller rider to handle
– Large 3.4 gallon fuel tank combined with fuel-efficient engine provides ample range for commuting or pleasure riding
– Long 57-inch wheelbase supported by oil-damped front forks and preload-adjustable twin-shock rear suspension for a comfortable ride
– Wide 110/90-16 front tire and 130/ 90-15 rear tire mounted on custom-style spoke wheels